Thursday, June 22, 2006

Life in Gabon


In an effort to do a better job at keeping family and friends in touch with our daily events and expereinces here in Port-Gentil, Gabon, I'm starting a family Blog filled with stories and pictures that I will try to update very regularly. (Note I don't dare say daily - yet. Neither my organizational skills nor our African Internet Provider make daily updates a sure thing!)

We've been in Gabon for almost 9 months now, so we've got plenty of pictures and stories to tell! Now if I could just figure out how to make separate links, each with a theme. Hmmmm.....

Will be back soon!
Sarah

3 comments:

Franglais Expats said...

Thnaks Ilona - I'm glad you enjoy it. Do I see you have a blog too? Will check it out right now!

Great idea about the address request. Now that Olivier's with a new company I'll have to find out what the possibilities are. I hope they have some way to get mail to us! (Arrived in the States yesterday - am at my coudin's in Boston before we head up to my dad's in 3 days)

kusjes,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

This was really interesting. I loved reading it

Unknown said...

Hi! I have been offered a job by tristar distribution company @ Gabon! They are offering 5000 USD pm with accommodation n logistics! Pls suggest is it a good offer? also is it safe to migrate with family